Discipline 65% Case
My spin on the discipline 65% case for the diy pcb kit from CFTKB, the amazing mind behind the Mysterium and Discipline keyboard kits.
- V2 compatable, all discipline layouts supported
- All non-clear, non-radiant cases will feature a clear viewing window at the top of the case
- case feet included
- switch plate included
- optional pcb kits available
- Lead time 6-8 weeks
- Build Guide
- VIA Configurator
- QMK Toolbox guide
- QMK Configurator (create your layout preferences easily)
Current lead times 6-8 weeks
Please contact me if you have any questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I track my orders progress? Unfortunately at this time I do not have the ability to track a specific order outside of an estimated time frame based on your order date, order number and material availability. With hundreds of keyboards in queue, and orders made in batches, its almost impossible to predict a specific orders shipping date. The nature of my work is dynamic, whether it be machine maintenance, delayed component or supply orders, or random acts of God. If you have any questions about your order, please email me at email@example.com, please include your order number for reference to help expedite service. In most cases I can estimate a rough timeframe for delivery, and other circumstances when you need an order by a specific date, we can work with you. Please contact us.
- If I want different color plates, why do I have to pay for them separately rather than just including them as part of original case purchase? There are a few reasons for this. The complexity of orders all having different plate color options would be nearly impossible to manage. When cases are produced, they are made in batches. Raw acrylic comes in large single color sheets. If I have 50 frosted cases to make, each case is made as part of a larger batch of the same color. Individual layers in different colors likewise are produced in smaller batches. My process for cutting cases is unique to me, its how I am able to make sure cases line up properly and dont suffer from the typical mismatching of layers and offsets that are often seen with acrylic cases. This is done in the name of production speed, as it would be extremely slow having to cut cases in smaller batches or even single cases at a time to facilitate the hundreds of possible color combinations. As a result, plates are sold as add ons in optional colors and materials.
- If I purchase a case, does it come with a switch plate? Yes! All cases come with a switch plate, in most circumstances its made in the same material as the color you choose. Some cases may include different color switch plates/base plates, and this information will be on the listing. If you order a case with metal plate, this will be in place of the normal case switch plate.
- I need to cancel my order, how do I do this? Switch Couture does not accept cancellations under any circumstances. When you place an order, this sets in motion a series of events that are neccessary to make your product a reality. Once work has begun, cancelling would invariably create more problems than the original order is worth, if you are unsure about whether you will follow through with your commitment after purchasing, please do not place an order, if you have any questions or are unsure about something, please contact me first so we can discuss your needs.
- Im having trouble with my pcb, can I get a replacement? In order for a pcb to be eligible for replacement, the pcb must be in the exact condition it was sent. This means that if you solder the pcb, it is not eligible for replacement. ALWAYS test your pcb and each key prior to soldering, this will ensure that the pcb is functioning and in good working order. Its extremely rare that a pcb will simply malfunction, and almost always is the result of soldering incorrectly, programming incorrectly, or using a cable that is not compatible. Switch Couture guarantees all components to be in good working order and free from defects. (acrylic may have some very minor blemishes from the manufacturing process but this is to be expected). In the event your pcb needs to be replaced, you will need to send the pcb back in order for us to send a replacement.
If you have any other questions, please submit them. firstname.lastname@example.org